ADMC International Shpk is a specialist manpower company. We provide high quality European permanent and temporary staff for short and long-term contracts. We are a division of ADMC International, a construction company which has been at the forefront of innovation in construction industry with a long lasting expertise which includes major works in Europe, USA, GCC (Qatar and UAE).
We provide a complete range of human resources consulting services to our multi-national clients and we ensure that we work hard to provide the required consulting services and staffing solutions needed by our clients to accomplish their business goals and objectives.
For ADMC International, ADMC Albania has begun the process of selection of candidates for the position of:
Site Engineer in Qatar/ Dubai
Site engineers perform a technical, organizational and supervisory role on projects and are very important to the operation.
A site engineer works as part of the site management team liaising and working alongside architects, engineers, construction managers, supervisors, planners, surveyors and other subcontractors. They share responsibility for site security, health safety and environmental aspects, and the organization and supervision of material and human resources.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work activities vary depending on the type of employers and nature of the project but typically they involve:
• Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors.
• Coordinate efforts with vendors and suppliers to ensure on-time delivery of building materials and construction equipment
• Approve timesheets and submit them to main office at the 1st of each month.
• Create progress reports on a daily and weekly basis and ensure that any significant information is communicated to the operation manager every Thursday.
• Communicate the need for prioritizing tasks according to updates and changes to procedures, policies and standards.
• Handle creation of job duties and delegate tasks to foremen and construction workers.
• Ensure accuracy of work orders prior to handing them out and make sure that time efficiency is taken into account.
• Make sure that work sites are cleaned and cleared of any hazardous materials prior to the beginning of a construction project.
• Manage construction budgets and track construction costs.
• Perform inspections to ensure that the crew’s performance is up to the set standards.
• Coordinate separate modules of the construction process to ensure harmony.
• Ensure that all materials, supplies, tools and equipment are requested in a time efficient manner.
• Ensure that all machinery and tools are available to the crew and everything is in proper order and state of maintenance.
• Brief crew members about how daily tasks need to be carried out
• Monitor daily construction procedures to ensure that proper quality is maintained and that schedules are being followed.
• Create and maintain positive working relationships with vendors and suppliers to ensure timely procurement of supplies and materials
• Act as the main technical adviser on a construction site for foreman, crafts people and operatives.
• Check plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
• Ensure that all materials used and work performed as per specifications.
• Manage, monitor and interpret the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect.
• Planning the work and efficiently organizing the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines.
• Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
• Awareness and communication of the Environmental, Legal Aspects and consequences of non-conforming to the same, to the site staff.
• Awareness of ADMC IMS Policy and Adherence to the Process Procedures applicable.
• Higher national certificate/degree or equivalent in civil engineering.
• Previous experience of setting out on civil engineering projects.
• English is a mandatory language.
• Sound knowledge of construction methods, HSE Requirements and legal regulations.
• Experience in using AutoCAD and MS Office.
• First aid training.
• Comply with company procedures.
• Self-driven and results-oriented with a positive outlook.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with both clients and staff.
What we offer?
Be part of a competitive company, recognized for its high quality standards ensures that contacts are extended to a network of customers and partners of excellent reputation.
• One-year Contract
• Health and Social insurance paid
• Flight Ticket for holidays
• Paid Vacation
• Accommodation is included by the company.
• Transportation is included by the company.
• Tax free salary
• An incremental salary scale operates with additional allowances payable depending on qualifications and additional responsibilities.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV with Photo in English at the emai address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please write at the subject of the e-mail: Site Engineer
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for an interview, will be contacted.
Address: “Abdyl Frasheri” Street, near Vesa Center/KMY, 1-st Floor, Tirana – Albania