ADMC International Shpk is a specialist manpower company. We provide high quality European permanent and temporary staff for short and long-term contracts. We are a division of ADMC International, a construction company which has been at the forefront of innovation in construction industry with a long lasting expertise which includes major works in Europe, USA, GCC (Qatar and UAE).
We provide a complete range of human resources consulting services to our multi-national clients and we ensure that we work hard to provide the required consulting services and staffing solutions needed by our clients to accomplish their business goals and objectives.
For one of his client in Doha (Qatar), ADMC Albania has begun the process of selection of candidates for the position of:
Pipe Fitter Foreman in Doha (Qatar)
Schedule projects using logical steps and budget man hours required to meet deadlines. Coordinate, delegate, and monitor the construction activities of up to 20 pipefitters on three shifts. Managed material, tooling, and rental inventory to increase productivity and decrease lost productivity.
• Recognized for outstanding performance and ability to work effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Ensure that workers, equipment and materials are used properly to maximize productivity, efficiency, and safety.
• Exhibit high level of professionalism in interactions with management, supervisors and workers.
• Met with crew on a daily basis to ensure understanding of work assignments based on pipe drawings.
• Directed craftsmen in work related to I-beam location and pipe coordinates.
• Near end of job completion, worked with punch list items and made corrections as necessary.
• Fabrication and installation of small and large bore pipe for several systems in plant
• Installation of various valves and supports
• Supervise crew of eleven, responsible for daily welding and foreman progress reports
• Ability to work in extreme conditions-temperatures may exceed 100 Degrees Fahrenheit
• Ability to work in direct sunlight for extended period of time
• A minimum of three full years of landscape, irrigation, general construction, and drainage
• Must display proficiency in use of landscape related equipment
• Must be proficient in all irrigation installation techniques
• Good Knowledge of English
What we offer?
Be part of a competitive company, recognized for its high quality standards ensures that contacts are extended to a network of customers and partners of excellent reputation.
• One-year Contract
• Health and Social insurance paid
• Flight Ticket for holidays
• Paid Vacation
• Accommodation is included by the company.
• Transportation is included by the company.
• Tax free salary
• An incremental salary scale operates with additional allowances payable depending on qualifications and additional responsibilities.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV with Photo in English at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please write at the subject of the e-mail: Pipefitter Foreman in Doha (Qatar)
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for an interview, will be contacted.
Address: “Abdyl Frasheri”, near Vesa Center/KMY, 1-st Floor, Tirana – Albania.