ADMC International Shpk is a specialist manpower company. We provide high quality European permanent and temporary staff for short and long term contracts. We are a division of ADMC International, a construction company which has been at the forefront of innovation in construction industry with a long lasting expertise which includes major works in Europe, USA, GCC (Qatar and UAE).
We provide a complete range of human resources consulting services to our multi-national clients and we ensure that we work hard to provide the required consulting services and staffing solutions needed by our clients to accomplish their business goals and objectives.
For one of his clients, in Qatar (Doha), ADMC International has begun the process of selection of candidates for the position of:
Mechanical (Foreman) in Doha (Qatar) (M)
The Mechanical Foreman supervise mechanical trades and semi-skilled employees to ensure assigned work conforms to quality, time and productivity requirements.
• Ensure sufficient task analysis are completed to carry work out safely.
• Ensure all direct laboring control work to safe working procedures and systems.
• Co-ordinate and allocate work to trade employees in accordance with directions.
• Request equipment, materials and consumables as required within limits of authority.
• Monitor the use of materials and care of equipment and plant to minimize waste and damage.
• Prepare short term schedules at an agreed frequency daily and weekly.
• Ensure that all mechanical labor is constantly employed efficiently and effectively.
• Provide leadership and direction to assigned labor.
• Refer disciplinary action to the Workshop Manager.
• Ensure all work is carried out to quality and specification requirements and that documentation is completed on time.
• Assist in the management of a harmonious environment, team building and training of apprentices and other employees as required.
• Liaise and interface with Fabrication Foreman.
• Ensure housekeeping is ongoing by maintaining a clean and safe workplace.
• Enforce safety rules through ongoing communication and Toolbox meetings.
• Ensure equipment and tools are secure and used correctly. preparation of Tooling Budget.
• Minimum five (5) years of experience as a Mechanical with at least two (2) years in a Foreman/Lead role
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Valid Journeyman Mechanical License (or higher) or proof of training/competency or certificate of completion from Mechanical Apprenticeship program
• Additional experience and education requirements may vary by assignment
• Knowledge and skill in safe operation and application of instrumentation to include circuit testers, power analyzers, ground rod resistance meters, ground fault loop impedance testers, and residual current device testers
• Skill in classifying mechanical distribution systems, troubleshooting, identifying circuit faults and fault loop circuit paths, and proper grounding and bonding
• Ability to read and interpret blue prints, schematics, instructions, and other technical documentation
• Fluent in reading, writing, speaking, and understanding English
• Proficient in Microsoft Office software
• Additional knowledge and skill requirements may vary by assignment
What we offer?
Be part of a competitive company, recognized for its high quality standards ensures that contacts are extended to a network of customers and partners of excellent reputation.
• One-year Contract
• Free Medical Service
• Flight Ticket for holidays
• Accommodation is included by the company.
• Transportation is included by the company.
• Tax free salary
• An incremental salary scale operates with additional allowances payable depending on qualifications and additional responsibilities.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV with Photo in English at the email address: email@example.com
Please write at the subject of the e-mail: Mechanical (Foreman) in Doha (Qatar) (M).
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for an interview, will be contacted.