ADMC International Shpk is a specialist manpower company. We provide high quality European permanent and temporary staff for short and long term contracts. We are a division of ADMC International, a construction company which has been at the forefront of innovation in construction industry with a long lasting expertise which includes major works in Europe, USA, GCC (Qatar and UAE).
We provide a complete range of human resources consulting services to our multi-national clients and we ensure that we work hard to provide the required consulting services and staffing solutions needed by our clients to accomplish their business goals and objectives.
For one of his clients, in Qatar (Doha), ADMC International has begun the process of selection of candidates for the position of:
Mechanical Electrical Plumbing Supervisor (MEP Supervisor) in Doha (Qatar) (M)
The MEP Supervisor is responsible for operational and preventative maintenance for all buildings and building systems. Includes mechanical, electrical, plumbing and general facility maintenance activities. Supervises team members and assists with scheduling and training.
• Directs the day-to-day operation and repair of mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems, which includes general building maintenance.
• Analyzes costs and work schedules, set priorities, expedites operations and repairs.
• Ensures that all on demand work requests are complete in a timely manner.
• Assists with operational and capital budget planning.
• Conducts cost benefit studies for proposed new programs, equipment and services.
• Maintains electronic requisitions.
• Oversees that work areas are safe and accessible to employees, patients and families; completes assigned rounds on shifts as required and updates maintenance schedules and records.
• Supervises and schedules personnel and procurement of material related to maintenance and repair activities.
• Sets job expectations and individual performance goals for all team members.
• Provides staff training to achieve and maintain job performance competencies; meets with staff to identify problem areas and develop improvement plans.
• Maintains proper documentation of all assigned maintenance policies, procedures and schematics.
• Monitors compliance with federal, state and local safety, environmental protection and fire protection regulations and standards.
• Prioritizes and maintains resources during an emergency breakdown response.
• Collaborates with other trade departments as needed; participates in the Facilities on-call program; performs other duties as assigned.
• Technical knowledge on electrical systems, plumbing,building maintenance, ability tomanage,capital replacement/ commissioning projects
• knowledgeof safetyand legislative requirements.
• bachelor’s degree in
• 3+ years expertise in installation and maintenance of BMS and the electronic control of Building Services Systems.
• Able to work on own initiative and be an independent operator
• Self-motivated with sound analytical skills and work on own initiative.
• Concern of quality Safety Rules and procedures Customer service relationship
• Good Knowledge of English, Written and Oral Desirable:
• Multi-skilled an advantage. (Plumbing, Potable Water Systems, Mechanical, AC,)
• Excellent knowledge of English (both written and spoken)
• Driving License.
What we offer?
Be part of a competitive company, recognized for its high quality standards ensures that contacts are extended to a network of customers and partners of excellent reputation.
• One-year Contract
• Free Medical Service
• Flight Ticket for holidays
• Accommodation is included by the company.
• Transportation is included by the company.
• Tax free salary
• An incremental salary scale operates with additional allowances payable depending on qualifications and additional responsibilities.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV with Photo in English at the email address: email@example.com
Please write at the subject of the e-mail: Mechanical Electrical Plumbing Supervisor (MEP Supervisor) in Doha (Qatar) (M).
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for an interview, will be contacted.