ADMC International Shpk is a specialist manpower company. We provide high quality European permanent and temporary staff for short and longterm contracts. We are a division of ADMC International, a construction company which has been at the forefront of innovation in construction industry with a long lasting expertise which includes major works in Europe, USA, GCC (Qatar and UAE).
We provide a complete range of human resources consulting services to our multi-national clients and we ensure that we work hard to provide the required consulting services and staffing solutions needed by our clients to accomplish their business goals and objectives.
For one of his clients in Qatar (Doha), ADMC International has begun the process of selection of candidates for the position of:
HVAC (Foreman) in Doha (Qatar) (M)
This position leads and performs in a variety of mechanical maintenance functions that encompass all trades and disciplines. The purpose of the job is to maintain heating/air conditioning and/or refrigeration systems. Responsibilities include equipment installation; repairs to heating, ventilation, air conditioning equipment and plumbing; filter changes, troubleshooting malfunctions and preventative maintenance on such equipment; electrical installation and repairs; refrigeration troubleshooting and repairs; and other mechanical related work as assigned.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
• Demonstrated ability to lead, direct, motivate, inspire, workers in a positive manner, provides input for performance evaluations
• Demonstrated ability to problem solve; use option thinking; promote creative solutions.
• Assign work orders to HVAC and plumbing technicians and other maintenance technicians as required.
• Check heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment for proper operating conditions.
• Performs periodic preventative maintenance such as replacing belts, lubricating motors, and checking refrigerant pressures. Manages air filter changes on a regular basis.
• Troubleshoots electric, electronic, and DDC control systems, including thermostats, relays, receivers, controllers, switches, damper motors and actuators, sequencers, sensors and tux boards.
• Performs all levels of maintenance repairs on HVAC equipment and plumbing; procures parts to repair or replace defective components on all types of HVAC equipment and plumbing.
• Makes recommendations on whether malfunctioning equipment should be repaired or replaced.
• Keeps supervisor aware of unusual or costly situations.
• Installs new HVAC equipment; ensuring that the equipment operates properly.
• Responds to emergency situations involving HVAC equipment and plumbing; coordinates the shutdown and restarting of HVAC systems during and after power outages.
• Coordinates with outside HVAC contractors for warranty, service and extended service.
• Provides information and training to staff concerning the operation and status of HVAC systems.
• Works with DDC systems to manage and monitor building comfort levels and energy consumption. Makes changes and adjustments as necessary.
• Installs and repairs mechanical system electrical devices including pumps, motors, contactors and other electrical components.
• Completes all tasks to high standard of quality and appearance. Performs tasks with the highest standards of effort, efficiency and organization.
• Communicates with the building staff regarding the status of repairs and installations
• Technical knowledge on HVAC, electrical systems, plumbing, building maintenance, ability to manage, capital replacement/ commissioning projects
• Knowledge of safety and legislative requirements.
• Bachelor’s degree in Facilities Management, Facilities Engineering or related qualification such as project management, business management or construction management
• 5+ years expertise in installation and maintenance of BMS and the electronic control of Building Services Systems.
• The specification covers the design, engineering, manufacture, assembly, testing supply and delivery of Electronic HT vector meter s suitable for ABT (Ava liability Based Tariff), Four Quadrant, Bi-Directional power flow, solidly earthed system with balanced and un-balanced loads for a power factor range from zero to
• Able to work on own initiative and be an independent operator
• Self-motivated with sound analytical skills and work on own initiative.
• Concern of quality Safety Rules and procedures Customer service relationship
• Good Knowledge of English, Written and Oral Desirable:
• Multi-skilled an advantage. (Plumbing, Potable Water Systems, Mechanical, AC,)
• Excellent knowledge of English (both written and spoken)
• Driving License.
What we offer?
Be part of a competitive company, recognized for its high quality standards ensures that contacts are extended to a network of customers and partners of excellent reputation.
• One-year Contract
• Free Medical Service
• Flight Ticket for holidays
• Accommodation is included by the company.
• Transportation is included by the company.
• Tax free salary
• An incremental salary scale operates with additional allowances payable depending on qualifications and additional responsibilities.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV with Photo in English at the email address: email@example.com
Please write at the subject of the e-mail: HVAC (Foreman) in Doha (Qatar) (M)
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for an interview, will be contacted.