ADMC International Shpk is a specialist manpower company. We provide high quality European permanent and temporary staff for short and long term contracts. We are a division of ADMC International, a construction company which has been at the forefront of innovation in construction industry with a long lasting expertise which includes major works in Europe, USA, GCC (Qatar and UAE).
We provide a complete range of human resources consulting services to our multi-national clients and we ensure that we work hard to provide the required consulting services and staffing solutions needed by our clients to accomplish their business goals and objectives.
For one of his clients, in Qatar (Doha), ADMC International has begun the process of selection of candidates for the position of:
Facility Manager in Doha (Qatar) (F)
Facilities managers are responsible for the security, maintenance and services of work facilities to ensure that they meet the needs of the organization and its employees. Assure the effective functioning of a facility to provide an efficient and safe working environment for employees and their activities by using best business practices to manage resources, services and processes to meet the needs of the company
• develop and implement a facility management program including preventative maintenance and life-cycle requirements
• conduct and document regular facilities inspections
• ensure compliance with health and safety standards and industry codes
• allocate and manage facility space for maximum efficiency
• supervise maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment
• oversee facility refurbishment and renovations
• plan and manage facility central services such as reception, security, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and parking
• implement best practice processes to increase efficiency
• obtain quotes and tenders from vendors and suppliers
• calculate and compare costs for goods and services to maximize cost-effectiveness
• negotiate contracts to optimize delivery and cost saving
• coordinate and monitor activities of contract suppliers
• manage contractor and vendor relationships
• manage and review service contracts to ensure facility management needs are being met
• ensure delivery schedules, quantity and quality criteria are met
• check completed work by contractors and vendors
• verify payment and invoicing match contract pricing
• plan and monitor appropriate facility management staffing levels
• ensure efficient utilization of facility maintenance staff
• performance manage, develop and train staff
• prepare and track facility budget
• monitor expenses and payments
• generate and present regular reports and reviews of facility-related budgets, finances, contracts, expenditures and purchases
• develop and implement cost reduction initiatives
• advise on and monitor energy efficiency
• oversee environmental health and safety
• assure security of the facility
• respond to facility and equipment alarms and system failures
• provide prompt response to requests and issues from facility occupants
• bachelor’s degree in Facilities Management, Facilities Engineering or related qualification such as project management, business management or construction management
• working knowledge of principles and practices of project management
• working knowledge of principles and practices of business administration
• working knowledge of financial principles and practices
• working knowledge of human resource management principles and practices
• working knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems
• working knowledge of procurement and contracts
• sound knowledge of health, safety and environmental regulations
• experience in construction, maintenance and all facets of facility operation
• supervisory experience
• solid computer and systems knowledge
• Computer literate including excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel,PowerPoint andAccess.
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken
What we offer?
Be part of a competitive company, recognized for its high quality standards ensures that contacts are extended to a network of customers and partners of excellent reputation.
• One-year Contract
• Free Medical Service
• Flight Ticket for holidays
• Accommodation is included by the company.
• Transportation is included by the company.
• Tax free salary
• An incremental salary scale operates with additional allowances payable depending on qualifications and additional responsibilities.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV with Photo in English at the email address: email@example.com
Please write at the subject of the e-mail: Facility Manager in Doha (Qatar) (F).
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for an interview, will be contacted.