ADMC International Shpk is a specialist manpower company. We provide high quality European permanent and temporary staff for short and long term contracts. We are a division of ADMC International, a construction company which has been at the forefront of innovation in construction industry with a long lasting expertise which includes major works in Europe, USA, GCC (Qatar and UAE).
We provide a complete range of human resources consulting services to our multi-national clients and we ensure that we work hard to provide the required consulting services and staffing solutions needed by our clients to accomplish their business goals and objectives.
For one of his clients, in Qatar (Doha), ADMC International has begun the process of selection of candidates for the position of:
Electrician (Charge hand) in Doha (Qatar) (M)
Install, maintain, and repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures. Ensure that work is in accordance with relevant codes. May install or service street lights, intercom systems, or electrical control systems.
• Operates, maintenance and repairs switch gear.
• Operates, maintenance and repairs generators/transformers/motors.
• Operates, maintenance and repair of AC systems.
• Supervises maintenance carried out by third party specialists.
• Maintenance and repairs electrical components of the refrigeration and air conditioning systems.
• Maintenance and repairs miscellaneous accommodation appliances and equipment other than microwave oven
• Maintenance and repairs electrical components of sewage treatment system.
• Maintenance and repairs of electrical heating system.
• Maintenance and repairs of electrical components of the hot water system
• Maintenance and repair of electrical components of water maker, where applicable.
• Can read all types of electrical drawings.
• Can do all type of electrical wirings such as manual and automatic etc.
• Maintenance, and repair of all electrical components of laundry equipment’s such as cloth washer, cloth drier etc.
• Maintenance and repair synchronizing panel boards.
• Maintenance and repair of electrically operated high-pressure air compressors, pump house etc.
• Perform and intercept power calculations.
• Calculate power factor.
• Proven experience as an electrician
• Experience in industrial and/or commercial electrical systems
• Demonstrable ability to use electrical and hand tools (e.g. wire strippers, voltmeter etc.) and electrical drawings and blueprints
• Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines
• Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability
• Excellent physical condition and flexibility to work long shifts and overnight
• Diploma in relevant vocational training or successfully completed apprenticeship as an electrician
• Valid license to practice profession
• Excellent knowledge of English (both written and spoken)
• Driving License.
What we offer?
Be part of a competitive company, recognized for its high quality standards ensures that contacts are extended to a network of customers and partners of excellent reputation.
• One-year Contract
• Free Medical Service
• Flight Ticket for holidays
• Accommodation is included by the company.
• Transportation is included by the company.
• Tax free salary
• An incremental salary scale operates with additional allowances payable depending on qualifications and additional responsibilities.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV with Photo in English at the email address: email@example.com
Please write at the subject of the e-mail: Electrician (Charge hand) in Doha (Qatar) (M).
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for an interview, will be contacted.