ADMC International Shpk is a specialist manpower company. We provide high quality European permanent and temporary staff for short and long term contracts. We are a division of ADMC International, a construction company which has been at the forefront of innovation in construction industry with a long lasting expertise which includes major works in Europe, USA, GCC (Qatar and UAE).
We provide a complete range of human resources consulting services to our multi-national clients and we ensure that we work hard to provide the required consulting services and staffing solutions needed by our clients to accomplish their business goals and objectives.
For one of his clients, in Qatar (Doha), ADMC International has begun the process of selection of candidates for the position of:
Electrical (Foreman) in Doha (Qatar) (M)
The Electrical Foreman leads skilled Electricians in the installation, alteration, maintenance, and repair of electrical systems and equipment.
• Assign duties and inspect work of electricians and helpers, ensuring safety training and code compliance
• Inspect existing facilities and installations as required by the statement of work
• Locate and repair defects in electrical systems and identify circuit Life, Health, and Safety (LHS) issues
• Train and provide vocational development of subordinates
• Estimate and order supplies and materials needed by Electricians
• Review accuracy of work reports
• Recommend improvements and revisions to current maintenance procedures
• Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide high quality, seamless service
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Minimum five (5) years of experience as an Electrician with at least two (2) years in a Foreman/Lead role
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Valid Journeyman Electrician License (or higher) or proof of training/competency or certificate of completion from Electrical Apprenticeship program
• Additional experience and education requirements may vary by assignment
• Knowledge and skill in safe operation and application of instrumentation to include circuit testers, power analyzers, ground rod resistance meters, ground fault loop impedance testers, and residual current device testers
• Skill in classifying electrical distribution systems, troubleshooting, identifying circuit faults and fault loop circuit paths, and proper grounding and bonding
• Ability to read and interpret blue prints, schematics, instructions, and other technical documentation
• Fluent in reading, writing, speaking, and understanding English
• Proficient in Microsoft Office software
• Additional knowledge and skill requirements may vary by assignment
What we offer?
Be part of a competitive company, recognized for its high quality standards ensures that contacts are extended to a network of customers and partners of excellent reputation.
• One-year Contract
• Free Medical Service
• Flight Ticket for holidays
• Accommodation is included by the company.
• Transportation is included by the company.
• Tax free salary
• An incremental salary scale operates with additional allowances payable depending on qualifications and additional responsibilities.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV with Photo in English at the email address: email@example.com
Please write at the subject of the e-mail: Electrical (Foreman) in Doha (Qatar) (M).
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for an interview, will be contacted.