ADMC International Shpk is a specialist manpower company. We provide high quality European permanent and temporary staff for short and long-term contracts. We are a division of ADMC International, a construction company which has been at the forefront of innovation in construction industry with a long lasting expertise which includes major works in Europe, USA, GCC (Qatar and UAE).
We provide a complete range of human resources consulting services to our multi-national clients and we ensure that we work hard to provide the required consulting services and staffing solutions needed by our clients to accomplish their business goals and objectives.
For one of his client in Doha (Qatar), ADMC Albania has begun the process of selection of candidates for the position of:
Charge Hand HVAC in Doha (Qatar)
Serves as HVAC Supervisor and will be responsible for all installation, maintenance, and repair of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning units and associated air handling, chilled water distribution, and environmental control systems. Incumbent plans individual jobs and long-term work operations, develops a preventive maintenance program, and controls the quality of repair work. Responsibilities also include designing smaller air-conditioning systems, designing modifications to existing systems, reviewing plans and specifications for contracted work, and reviewing the work of outside contractors. Will also be expected to resolve most problems exercising discretionary judgement and analysis even in the most complex situations.
• Receives oral or written work requests and sets priorities
• Assigns personnel to jobs
• Reviews all work orders before and after completion
• Maintains budget, records and files, and prepares reports
• Supervises major overhaul or installation of environmental control systems to assure that work is carried out
• according to plans and specifications
• Conducts a quality check of work in progress or upon completion to assure acceptability
• Oversees repair and replacement of faulty thermostats, wiring and controls, and compressors
• Reviews the work of contractors for adherence to plans and specifications and for quality assurance
• Informs staff in the proper use of tools, and proper work procedures
• Keeps records of work orders, inventory and expenditures
• Estimates and orders needed equipment and supplies
• Determines the appropriate HVAC equipment
• Designs air flow control systems
• Designs modifications to existing systems to achieve efficient operation
• Reviews plans and specifications for new construction to determine compatibility with existing equipment or acceptability of design
• Coordinates work with other trades as needed
• Provide technical assistance to mechanics when requested
• Recommends persons to be hired, disciplined, discharged, or promoted
• Performs other duties/special assignments as required or to meet the ongoing needs of the department.
• Thorough knowledge of heating, ventilation and refrigeration theory.
• Considerable knowledge of the design and operation of centrifugal and reciprocal compressors Considerable knowledge of the design and operation of pneumatic control systems.
• Considerable knowledge of the practices, methods, materials, and equipment used in the maintenance and repair of HVAC equipment.
• Working knowledge of electricity.
• Ability to diagnose equipment malfunctions and prescribe repair procedures.
• Ability to train and supervise others.
• Ability to prioritize, plan, assign, coordinate and direct the work of HVAC mechanics and crew leaders.
• Ability to design smaller systems or design modifications to larger systems.
• Ability to review and critique plans and specifications for HVAC and environmental control systems.
• Coordinating skills to schedule work so classes are not interrupted; maintain records of time and materials used on all jobs.
• Analytical skills to diagnose HVAC problems; and to understand and work from blueprints, schematics, sketches or pencil drawings.
• Communication skills to communicate with school staff and vendors.
• Computer and software skills.
• Manual skills to repair equipment.
• Mechanical skills for vehicle operation and to install and maintain HVAC equipment.
• Incumbent must be able to work well as a team member; must be self-driven, reliable, and responsible.
• Leadership skills to supervise the work of the HVAC department.
• Ability to perform special assignments as required or to meet the ongoing needs of the department.
What we offer?
Be part of a competitive company, recognized for its high quality standards ensures that contacts are extended to a network of customers and partners of excellent reputation.
• One-year Contract
• Health and Social insurance paid
• Flight Ticket for holidays
• Paid Vacation
• Accommodation is included by the company.
• Transportation is included by the company.
• Tax free salary
• An incremental salary scale operates with additional allowances payable depending on qualifications and additional responsibilities.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV with Photo in English at the email address: email@example.com
Please write at the subject of the e-mail: Charge Hand HVAC in Doha (Qatar)
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for an interview, will be contacted.
Address: “Abdyl Frasheri”, near Vesa Center/KMY, 1-st Floor, Tirana – Albania.