ADMC International Shpk is a specialist manpower company. We provide high quality European permanent and temporary staff for short and long-term contracts. We are a division of ADMC International, a construction company which has been at the forefront of innovation in construction industry with a long lasting expertise which includes major works in Europe, USA, GCC (Qatar and UAE).
We provide a complete range of human resources consulting services to our multi-national clients and we ensure that we work hard to provide the required consulting services and staffing solutions needed by our clients to accomplish their business goals and objectives.
For one of his clients in Saudi Arabia, ADMC Albania has begun the process of selection of candidates for the position of:
Adult E.R in Saudi Arabia
Emergency physicians often treat patients who have life-threatening conditions. Their primary job functions are to resuscitate or stabilize patients and refer them to the appropriate medical departments. For this reason, emergency physicians often work as part of a team, with physicians of other specialties and other members of the emergency room staff. Emergency physicians must evaluate a wide variety of ailments, sometimes with little to no information. They must be able to think and act quickly to make a tentative diagnosis and determine the appropriate course of treatment.
• Make sure that all medical records are properly kept and maintained.
• Carry out immediate evaluation and management of emergency patients that are brought in for treatment.
• Work simultaneously with staff from the emergency department and compliant facility.
• Respond to all forms of cardiac/cardiopulmonary arrest with immediate effect.
• Perform interpretation of electrocardiogram and make arrangement for back up from Emergency Medical Service (EMS).
• Provide instructions for discharge and complete necessary paper work for patients.
• Appropriately make use of other available personnel whether professional or not so as to be able to immediately stabilize the patient in a situation where there are multiple emergency cases.
• Review all medical (laboratory and x-ray) reports concerning patients.
We are focused on physicians who are holding qualification as below:
• American Board.
• CCST/CCT with fellowship / Membership of Royal College UK / Ireland or equivalent.
• Fellowship of Royal College of Canada.
• Fellowship of Royal College of Australia.
• FACHARZT German Board.
• French Board.
• Spain / Greece specialization
What we offer?
Be part of a competitive company, recognized for its high quality standards ensures that contacts are extended to a network of customers and partners of excellent reputation.
• One-year Family Contract (Dependents: Spouse plus up to 2 children under 18 years old)
• Child Education Assistance: Maximum for 2 Authorized Children over 6 years and under 18 years
• Health and Social insurance paid
• Annual Vacation: 30 Calendar days. Professional Leave: Up to 5 or 7 calendar days (depends on the Qualification), after completion of 12 months of service and having a valid contract for a subsequent 12 months
• Annual Holiday: 10 Calendar days
• Furnished family accommodation provided with all basic necessities and home appliances.
• Transportation: Provided to Employee, from and to work only
• Regarding the salaries experience, qualification, field of practice, plays important role, current doctors in existing jobs who hold similar position etc. (Basic Salary – US $ 8.219 – US $ 26.027)
• Leave Air Travel: Upon Employees completion of 12 Months of Service, and having a valid contract for a subsequent 12 months, the employer will provide economy class round trip air ticket, for Employee and authorized dependents, from Employees assigned Port in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to the Designated Airport.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV with Photo in English at the email address: email@example.com
Please write at the subject of the e-mail: Adult ER in Saudi Arabia
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for an interview, will be contacted.
Address: “Abdyl Frasheri” Street, near Vesa Center/KMY, 1-st Floor, Tirana – Albania